Monday, February 14, 2011

babycakes


It has been too long since I've shared some pictures with you of my little sweetie pie Finley.  She turned seven months this week, so we snapped a couple quick photos of her before we left for church this past Sunday morning.


I love these pictures.  She is at such a fun age, and her personality really shines through here.  And how cute is that little owl dress from Old Navy?  I bought that a couple years ago, thinking that I'd save it for the future, just in case.  We had two little men in the house at the time.  I do love owls, they make me think of my Mom.  She has had a collection of them in her house since before she had children.  Whether they are hip and trendy or outdated, I'll always like them because of her.


Doc snapped this shot just as we were leaving, and I love it.  Finley is so funny.  She has been crawling since 5 months and pulling up to standing position for a couple weeks now.  As cute as it is, I just wish she'd slow down!  These baby days go too fast.

Speaking of the baby, time to get moving.  Someone is ready for a nap.


Happy Valentine's Day, friends!
with love, Angela

18 comments:

  1. Gah, Finley is so flippin' adorable! Happy Valentines to you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie. Still has a lot of hair! My little babe (actually she is my dauther's) is 8 mos. and going going, I get to see her in 7 days!yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! Love her little face and her owl dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures of a sweet little girl. I love the picture of the two of you together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a doll!! Love her little tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The owl dress. Ah the memories. Haha! Love that first picture! Her expression is sooo cute. The one of you and her so adorable too. That one should be hanging on the wall in her room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...and my vote...Fin is much cuter in the dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics..I miss having mine little like that..they are so fun...enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness she is so precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! And pink krispie treats? Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, you too are so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those little feet in bunchy tights! I want to tickle them!

    ReplyDelete